Edge Corps Staff's mission is to advance the gospel of Jesus and His kingdom through ministering to students, leading in discipleship and Bible studies, and participating in required training.
1. Administer pastoral care to those involved in The Navigators’ ministry, through one-to-one mentoring and small group Bible studies.
2. Develop and design seminars, retreats and workshops for spiritual formation.
3. Minister directly to those who show spiritual interest by discussing spiritual topics, sharing life experiences, studying the Bible, praying together and interacting over life issues.
4. Understand and comply with Navigator policies and procedures.
5. Additional duties as assigned by supervisor. The Navigators reserves the right to modify duties and responsibilities as appropriate.
1. Equip student leaders through teaching, training, mentoring, coaching and counseling.
2. Serve on the campus staff team in planning, organizing, leading and evaluating events, weekly meetings, seminars and retreats.
3. Invite and recruit students to the ministry by attracting newcomers, planning outreach events (including sports, recreational activities, hosting students in homes, cookouts, moving freshmen into the dorms, etc.), and ensuring appropriate follow up with all visitors.
4. Attend and/or lead events, meetings and periodic ministry trips as assigned by supervisor.
5. Attend required training conferences led by EDGE Corps leadership.
6. Participate in or lead summer training programs and/or summer overseas missions programs, as assigned by supervisor and EDGE Corps leadership.
Administration and Funding (10%)
1. Fundraise and communicate with donors: phone and make appointments with potential donors, write and send regular newsletters, maintain personal contact with donors, churches and potential donors.
2. Submit expense reports on a monthly basis.
3. Monitor financial reports monthly and discuss with supervisor.